- One voucher per person
- Valid from 27th May until 16th August 2013
- Open Monday to Friday 9am - 3.30pm
- If you do not call to cancel your appointment at least 24hours prior or do not show up for your scheduled appointment you will not be able to redeem your voucher.
- Two great holistic therapies in one
- Back Massage & Foot Reflexology
- 60 minutes of relaxing “Me time”
- Perfect gift for any occasion
- Limited number of vouchers available!
Treat yourself or a loved one to a relaxing massage with Winnie Holistics!
30 Minute Back Neck & Shoulders
An invigorating massage which concentrates on the tensions hot-spots of the back, neck and shoulders.
A great way to relieve tension and get rid of any built up stress which has accumulated in the body leaving you feeling refreshed and free from any strains!!
A Therapeutic Massage is a wonderful way to…
• Relax the body
• Reduce stress
• Relieve everyday aches and pains
• Alleviate stiffness, soreness and tension
• Promote relaxation
• Promote improved sleep patterns
30 Minute Reflexology Foot Massage
Reflexology is a natural, holistic treatment that works by activating and supporting the body’s natural healing mechanisms. Reflexology treats the entire person, body and mind.
The body’s internal organs, glands & systems are stimulated through a complex network of nerve endings found in the feet. Over time, congestion builds up in the form of uric acid (small, crunchy crystals) & tension where these nerves terminate. Reflexology works by ‘manipulating’ pressure points to release tension and break down the crystalline deposits to stimulate a reflex through the nerve to a related organ, or gland in the body to facilitate a healing response.
The benefits of Reflexology have been recorded in Egypt, China, South America and India for over 4500 years.
Some of the Benefits of Reflexology:
• Reduce stress levels
• Promote relaxation
• Increase productivity & creativity
• Revitalise energy
• Induce well being
• Stimulates the immune system
• Improves circulation
Winnie La Riviere is a registered qualified holistic therapist, fully insured, listed member of the Federation of the Federation of Holistic Therapist and the International Federation of Reflexologist and practices great holistic therapies such as Hot Stone Therapy, Swedish Body Massage, Deep Tissue, Reki Healing and Indian Head Massage.
Winnie practices Monday to Friday between 9am-3.30pm
11 Beresford Street